l'association de développement des activités culturelles et educatifs japonaises la dacej Index du Forum

l'association de développement des activités culturelles et educatifs japonaises la dacej Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How To Setup My Facebook Account

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'association de développement des activités culturelles et educatifs japonaises la dacej Index du Forum -> Forum Mangas / Animes / drama ... -> Drama Nippon
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
uryanpree
Otaku

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 22:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Setup My Facebook Account Répondre en citant

How To Setup My Facebook Account
> DOWNLOAD

Facebook events are quickly becoming one of the main ways that people organize gatherings. 9 Click Create Account. Type your first name into the "First name" text field in the "Sign Up" section of the page, then type your last name into the "Last name" field here. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookie policy. Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other Video EditRelated wikiHows How to Make a New Facebook Account How to Register a Facebook Username How to View Your Facebook Notifications How to Create an Event on Facebook How to Permanently Delete a Facebook Account How to Recover a Disabled Facebook Account How to Use Facebook How to Change Your Name on Facebook How to Log Out of Facebook How to Deactivate a Facebook Account Article Info Categories: Facebook Basics In other languages: Espaol:configurar una cuenta de Facebook,Italiano:Configurare un Profilo Facebook,Portugus:Abrir uma Conta no Facebook,: Facebook,Franais:configurer un compte Facebook,:Facebook,Bahasa Indonesia:Membuat Akun Facebook,Nederlands:Een Facebook account openen,Deutsch:Ein Facebook Konto einrichten,: Facebook,: ,: (kaise kare guide),:Facebook,etina:Jak si vytvoit et na Facebooku,Ting Vit:To Ti khon Facebook,: Discuss Print Edit Send fan mail to authors Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 598,246 times. You can also download the Messenger app for your phone to chat on the go. 3 Manage your privacy settings. You can do this on both the desktop and the mobile versions of Facebook. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 6 Helpful 23 How do I access my confirmation code if I have forgotten my e-mail password? wikiHow Contributor Click "I forgot e-mail"; you should be able to go through steps to transfer the account to a different e-mail, or input your e-mail and new password. Start Your Free Trial Now! Stay updated! Get notified every time we release a new eBook, Guide or Webinar to get the most out of your Facebook Ads! Subscribe Now! Are FB Ads for you? Free Test: Are Facebook Ads a good fit for your business? Take the Free Test Learn more About Us FAQ Work with Us Press Contacts Facebook Ads Blog eBooks Guides Webinars Examples For Beginners Facebook Pixel for WordPress From the Blog Why You Need to Get A Facebook Blueprint Certification How To Get Your Google Ads Approved (Fast) Facebook Ads Scrutinized: The Top & Flop Ads We Saw On Social Media Follow us Facebook Instagram Linkedin Twitter 2018 AdEspresso, Inc. But you can register a Facebook account using your nick name or any other names you might want to use. You will need to be at least 13 years old to create a Facebook account. If you aren't logged into Facebook, skip ahead to the "Tap Sign Up for Facebook'" step. Before reading this article, I didn't know how to open a Facebook account. You can upload single photos or organize your photos into albums. Loading. The first thing you should do after creating an account is add a profile picture. You're helping people by reading wikiHow wikiHow's mission is to help people learn, and we really hope this article helped you. What can I do? Answer this question Flag as. Anonymous Official 2,218,137 views 15:17 how to create a facebook account in 2016 very clear step by step - Duration: 6:26. Facebook is nothing if you don't have friends and family to share with. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 6 Helpful 10 What will happen if I block a person? wikiHow Contributor If you block someone then they can't look at your photos or even try to follow you again. 2 Add friends. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 4 Helpful 24 Why can't I get on Facebook on my cell phone? wikiHow Contributor You should be able to download Facebook from your smartphone's app store. Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. You can also add another name (ex: maiden name, nickname, former name) to your account.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. BackSign UpCreate a Page for a celebrity, band or business.English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. You can add this email to your existing Facebook account to make sure that you don't get Facebook invites sent to that email again.If you don't have a Facebook account and want to create one, you can use your email to create an account.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. 3 Click Log Out. AdEspressoFacebook Advertising Optimization ToolTour Academy Blog Guides Webinars eBooks Pricing Signup Login You are here: Home / Not found: Not found, error 404The page you are looking for no longer exists. Hindi Mai 12,390 views 7:53 Loading more suggestions. This is at the bottom of the menu. Can I create multiple Facebook accounts?Facebook is a community where people use their authentic identities. Flag as. Add to Want to watch this again later? Sign in to add this video to a playlist. Method 2 On Desktop 1 Open Facebook. " Share yours! More success stories All success stories Hide success stories Quick Tips Related ArticlesHow to Make a New Facebook AccountHow to Register a Facebook UsernameHow to View Your Facebook NotificationsHow to Create an Event on Facebook 5a02188284
how to hack facebook for beginneraplikasi buat hack facebookhow to track password in facebookcomment installer la fonction d 39;appel video facebookeliminare il proprio account di facebookfacebook nokia themes free downloadhack facebook password tanpa emaili have forgotten my username and password for facebookfacebook shares instagram likeshow to remove phone number on facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 22:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'association de développement des activités culturelles et educatifs japonaises la dacej Index du Forum -> Forum Mangas / Animes / drama ... -> Drama Nippon Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange